Dr. Nathan L. Steele
- 2004 Ph.D., Indiana University, Bloomington, IN, Major: Social Psychology, Minor: Quantitative Methods.
- 1997 B.S., Murray State University, Murray, KY, Major: Fine Arts, Printmaking, Minor: Psychology.
- 2013 - 2016 Chair of Management, University of Illinois, Springfield, IL
- 2012 - Present Associate Professor of Management, University of Illinois, Springfield, IL
- 2006 - 2012 Assistant Professor of Management, University of Illinois, Springfield, IL
- 2004 - 2006 Postdoctoral Fellow in Organizational Behavior, David Eccles School of Business, University of Utah, Salt Lake City, UT.
- 1997 - 1998 Operations Analyst and Team Leader, Healthcare Recoveries, Inc., Louisville, KY
Dr. Te-Wei Wang
- 2001 Ph. D., Southern Illinois University, Carbondale, Majors: Production Operation Management and Management Information System.
- 1994 UNIVERSITY OF MISSOURI – ROLLA (MISSOURI UNIVERSITY OF SCIENCES AND TECHNOLOGY) Master of Science, Mechanical Engineering. Major: Mechanical Systems Dynamics.
- 1987 MING-CHI INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY, TAIPEI TAIWAN (MING-CHI UNIVERSITY OF TECHNOLOGY) College Diploma in Mechanical Engineering.
- 2010 - Present Vice President, Smart eVision International, Inc. USA
- 2011 - Present Associate Professor, UIS Department of MIS
- 2005 - 2011 Assistant Professor, UIS Department of MIS
- 2010 - 2011 Adjunct Professor of Northern Illinois University